Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Love It All

If you haven't already started your wishlist for the new catalog I'll start it for you.  Put at the very top Work Of Art Stamp Set.  YOU. NEED. THIS. SET.  I haven't been able to put it down.  I'm loving it so much.  Right under that put Something To Say Stamp Set and of course the coordinating Punch Pack.  YOU. ALSO. NEED. THEM.  If you have those 3 things you can make this card.  Isn't is so cute!!  It's simple and I love it!!!  It's one of my favorite cards EVER!  LOVE. LOVE. LOVE!!!!
The colors I used are straight from the color coach, Calypso Coral, Chocolate Chip and Wild Wasabi.  I saw this card (the second card) on Pintrest and loved it.  I wanted to use candy dots and some bakers twine on the card (two of my all time favorite accessories).  I love them on the hearts :)  This is the first official week of summer break hopefully we'll be off to a pleasant start with minimal yelling and arguing from the kids, because we all know when they're happy and play nicely together that means more stamp time for me ;) 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

1 comment:

Kay Jantz said...

Really cute! I have seen several cards on line using first set and they have all been fabulous.