Friday, May 2, 2014

Cozy Strawberry Slush

Last night was our demonstrator meeting. It was a small meeting this month.  Not sure if it's because the first Thursday of the month was on the 1st or if May is just such a busy month.  I know my head is spinning with all that needs to be done before the kids are out of school in just a couple weeks!!!  YIKES!! But we did our meeting, our swap and our demos.  This is my swap.  The theme this month was any stamp set or accessory you haven't used.  We all have those sets that we get then sit there waiting to see some ink.  I have a bunch!  The worst part is most of them are retiring, retiring without ever being inked once!!!  I'm hoping to change that I want to get them out and use them in the next month.....hopefully :)  But this current set is another that I bought and haven't inked it yet, it's the Kind and Cozy Set.  It's so cute and after using it I love it!!!  I made a little sleeve for it to slide in and out of. Since the card inside is still the normal size card 5.5x4.25 the sleeve is a little bigger and it won't fit in an envelope, but you could attach this sweet card to a gift or hand deliver it :) 
The card slides out and it's so cute!!  I love the Crumb Cake Seam Binding bow.  I used my Wild Wasabi and Strawberry Slush makers for this card.  I wanted to omit some of the flowers on the stamps and markers are the best and easiest way to do that.  Plus you can use more than one marker on a stamp giving you a multicolored stamped image.  I did the make and take for the meeting and I have CUTE demo that I shared, so check back next week for those!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

1 comment:

Aiken said...

Thank u so much for uploading this blog it has helped a lot.
See page
Look at this