Monday, May 26, 2014

Nap Time

I haven't shared a My Digital Studio page in a while.  I still have my 2013 album to work on, not to mention I haven't started my 2014 album.  I have taken sometime to scrapbook a few pictures from this year though, like this one.  Megan is three, it's not terrible two's it's tortured three's.  We have lots of good moments and fun times but there are those times where one or both of us has a bad day.  The other day we had one, then she took a nap and woke up refreshed and the rest of the day went great.  I wanted to scrapbook this moment to remember that even though some days are bad, sometimes we have our 'moments', they don't last forever.  Sometimes all you need is a good nap :)  These little moments are the moments I love to scrapbook.  Sure the holidays, vacations, and events are fun too but the little moments are the moments we take for granted.  They're the moments that are too often forgotten.  These special moments are the ones I want to remember, they're the moments I want the kids to remember too. 

No comments: