Featured Post

Stamp Camp #2

Here's the final three projects my guests got to make at stamp camp. I love the new Lemon Zest Bundle and you know my love of punches, t...

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Class Cards


Here's the deal with this class. Every year, the last month of the catalog I do a class with retiring stamp sets.  Well this year Stampin' Up! threw me for a loop when they made stamp sets only available while supplies last.  With so many sets already gone I couldn't bear to do a class that featured products that my guests couldn't get anymore.  So a week or so before the class I changed the class to 'Best of the 2013-2014 Catalog'.  Meaning this was a class that focused on sets that were new to the 2013-2014 catalog and didn't retire.  Plus they're some of my favorites :)  The first one we used Chalk Talk.  I know that this has amazing framelits that go perfectly with this set, but I also wanted to show that you could use this set and not the framelits.  Let's face it, not everyone owns the framelits....they should....but some don't, that's ok :) This card was inspired by this card that I saw on Pintrest.  I love the simplicity of it.  I added a little sparkle with some Champagne Glimmer Paper, it's so pretty!! 
Second is a set that I didn't initially love, but a few months into the catalog I knew it was a keeper.  Perfect Blend.  I'm not a coffee drinker.  So the greetings don't really appeal to me, but I love the cup AND I know that so many of my customers ARE coffee lovers so I knew this would be a hit with them too.  We stamped the cup three times: once each on Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake and Retro Fresh DSP.  Cut them all out and assemble the cup, it's so so so cute!!!  I have two more cards to share tomorrow! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: