Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Class Cards


Here's the deal with this class. Every year, the last month of the catalog I do a class with retiring stamp sets.  Well this year Stampin' Up! threw me for a loop when they made stamp sets only available while supplies last.  With so many sets already gone I couldn't bear to do a class that featured products that my guests couldn't get anymore.  So a week or so before the class I changed the class to 'Best of the 2013-2014 Catalog'.  Meaning this was a class that focused on sets that were new to the 2013-2014 catalog and didn't retire.  Plus they're some of my favorites :)  The first one we used Chalk Talk.  I know that this has amazing framelits that go perfectly with this set, but I also wanted to show that you could use this set and not the framelits.  Let's face it, not everyone owns the framelits....they should....but some don't, that's ok :) This card was inspired by this card that I saw on Pintrest.  I love the simplicity of it.  I added a little sparkle with some Champagne Glimmer Paper, it's so pretty!! 
Second is a set that I didn't initially love, but a few months into the catalog I knew it was a keeper.  Perfect Blend.  I'm not a coffee drinker.  So the greetings don't really appeal to me, but I love the cup AND I know that so many of my customers ARE coffee lovers so I knew this would be a hit with them too.  We stamped the cup three times: once each on Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake and Retro Fresh DSP.  Cut them all out and assemble the cup, it's so so so cute!!!  I have two more cards to share tomorrow! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: