Tuesday, May 13, 2014

I'm In Love!


Stampin' Up! has this super amazing, brilliant, wonderful new product in the new catalog, Blendabilities Markers.  THEY. ARE. FABULOUS!!!!  OH. MY. GRAVY!!!  Now I'm a moron and only got one color (I wasn't sure I'd be into them so I didn't want to invest in them all) boy was that a mistake!!!  I'll be getting them all!!!!  I only have Coastal Cabana for now, you'll see a lot of Coastal Cabana.  The most wonderful part of these markers is that you don't have to be  an artist, you don't have to know how to watercolor, they blend so easily all you have to do is color!  JUST COLOR!!!  The markers come in a set of 3.  You get a light, medium and dark shade of the color you choose.  Isn't it beautiful!!?!?  I'm loving these markers so so so much!!!!  For this flower I stamped it twice and colored the inside of one and the outside of the other.  I cut each at out and layered them for even more dimension (not to mention the millions of dimensionals I have behind each layer :)
I'm working on some dates for a class to show these markers off.  I promise once you use them, you'll love them!!!  I also have some other new products on this card.  There's two new In Colors on this card, we have Blackberry Bliss and Hello Honey.  I was pretty sure my favorite In Color would be Lost Lagoon, I'm always drawn to the blues, instead, surprisingly, I'm super smitten with these two.  Funny how things work out.  The ribbon is new, in Blackberry Bliss, isn't it yummy!!!  It's so pretty!!!!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: