Featured Post

2017 Christmas Card Stamp a Stack!

It's time for my annual Christmas Card Stamp a Stack! This class is always popular and always sells out!!!!  Don't wait to sign up!...

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Simple Snowflake

Still need some ideas for your Christmas cards this year?  Well look no further.  I have a simple, sweet, cute and lovely little Christmas card here.  Plus they're so easy you could make 100 in no time!  Normally I'm not a big fan of these simple cards but I saw a sample like this on Stampin' Connection (a demo only site) and I couldn't help myself, I had to copy it, it was so cute!!!  I used the snowflake punch and punched out a snowflake out of the base of my card, Island Indigo.  I attached a piece of Pool Party behind that.  I used my white gel pen to out line the snowflake in faux stitching.  And your card is just about done.  I told you easy peasy!

For the greeting I stamped it in Island Indigo, then again in versa mark and embossed it with white embossing powder.  The two different inks give it a slight shadow look, that looks so pretty in person!  Now that I'm looking at the card I think I may add some Rhinestones to the center of the snowflake, I think that would look so pretty!  But that's basically it.  Simple Snowflake!  
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!

No comments: