Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Simple Snowflake

Still need some ideas for your Christmas cards this year?  Well look no further.  I have a simple, sweet, cute and lovely little Christmas card here.  Plus they're so easy you could make 100 in no time!  Normally I'm not a big fan of these simple cards but I saw a sample like this on Stampin' Connection (a demo only site) and I couldn't help myself, I had to copy it, it was so cute!!!  I used the snowflake punch and punched out a snowflake out of the base of my card, Island Indigo.  I attached a piece of Pool Party behind that.  I used my white gel pen to out line the snowflake in faux stitching.  And your card is just about done.  I told you easy peasy!

For the greeting I stamped it in Island Indigo, then again in versa mark and embossed it with white embossing powder.  The two different inks give it a slight shadow look, that looks so pretty in person!  Now that I'm looking at the card I think I may add some Rhinestones to the center of the snowflake, I think that would look so pretty!  But that's basically it.  Simple Snowflake!  
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!

No comments: