Thursday, November 17, 2011

Love You!

Tonight is my favorite night of the month.  Who can guess what tonight is?  Anyone, anyone???  Well if you guessed it was our demonstrator meeting you'd be right!  Thanks to the free Big Shot promotion we'll have lots of new people at this meeting tonight too, which is always exciting!  Tonight's swap theme is Valentine's Day, so here's the card I did.  I love it.  I think, not certain here, but I think this may be the first time I've used the Postage Stamp Punch?  Can you believe it?  I love all the layers on this card.  And I love the white and Poppy Parade together, it just screams Valentine's Day.  I really wanted to add glitter.  Glitter and Valentine's Day seem to go together in my head, but I held back and kept it simple.  
Everything, is popped up on dimensionals, well everything except the embossed layer. Starting at the top down is the heart, the postage stamp punch, a Poppy Parade layer and a white layer, all adhered on there with dimensionals.  Can you tell I love dimensionals?!!  I've said it before and I'll say it until it happens, but I wish SU would sell bigger packages of dimensionals or sell them in bulk to demonstrators.  Oh I'd be a happy camper then!  I'll have highlights from the meeting soon, in the meantime use your dimensionals!  You know you want too :)
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: