Sunday, November 27, 2011

Possibilities

I know that you've seen these pictures scrapbooked a million times.  I have to say that these are some of my favorite pictures of Megan, ever!  So naturally they're my favorite to scrapbook.  A couple of months ago Stampin' Up! had a My Digital Studio contest.  I entered, but didn't win.  No worries though, I didn't really have high hopes, but thought it would be fun to enter.  You had to enter a scrapbook page and a card.  This is the scrapbook page I entered.  I'll show you the card tomorrow.  The page is pretty straight forward.  Lots of layers and embellishments but nothing too fancy.  I think over the weekend I was MDSing (yes that's a word) for hours!!!  I was able to finish an entire calendar, though that only took about an hour, maybe a little longer.  But the rest of the time I was just playing.  I'll share soon!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!! 

No comments: