Monday, November 7, 2011

Late, But It's Here!

Here it is as promised, late but I think this card is worth the wait :)  I've been attempting to clear out some of my old class and workshop supplies. You know sometimes you have extras from a class or workshop.  So I've been finding lots of card pieces, so I'm hoping this week to either get them put away or make something with them.  So here's the first of my 'leftovers'.  I actually really love it!  The 'thank you' are stamped a little crocked but other than that I love this card!  I love the bright Melon Mambo, I think it's always been one of my favorite pinks.  I used the Triple Blossom Punch to add the frilly little border on the bottom there.  So cute!!!    

I used my Very Vintage Jumbo Wheel then stamped and adhered some butterflies on it.  I love the look of the vintage wheel.  I really need to use my wheels more often.  But it just changes the card dramatically, opposed to leaving it white and just sponging the edges.  So pretty!  This is one of those cards that looks so much better in real life :)  But I hope you can still tell how pretty it is. 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: