Monday, November 21, 2011

The First Round

Since there's so much going on I decided to split up the swaps from our meeting last week into 2 posts.  First TODAY beings Stampin' Up!'s Online Extravaganza!!!!  There are amazing deals on My Digital Studio, and so much more!!!  Don't forget there are sales just for today only!!!!!  Head over to my website to check out the 24 hour specials and the rest of the Online Extravaganza!!! Click the 'shop now' link on the top right hand corner. 
Time for our swaps, the theme was Valentine's Day.

 This was Kay's swap.  I have that set and I'm not sure I've ever used it :)  I love the scalloped edge!


 This one was Carmelita's.  I love this one!  It's one of my favorites!!!!


 This was Kim Madrid's, she had 2 new recruits so she did 3 swaps total.  Great job Kim!!!


 This is Nichole's.  So cute! And a great use of the heart set!!!


Here's another one of Kim's.  I love that little car!!!  And the black ribbon, I think I must buy that now :)

I'll have the rest of the swaps tomorrow.  Until then, thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: