Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Just Add Milk

I have my friend Mindy to thank for today's project.  She told me that you could put enough hot cocoa mix for one into our skinny cello bags, the ones in the Holiday Mini.  What a great idea.  And what super, sweet, easy, and fast these gifts can be!  I just tied mine to another larger cello bag filled with marshmallows.  You could stick this in a cute mug and you're good to go.  I used a funnel to get the hot cocoa into the cello bag.  I put about 2 tablespoons in each bag.  Don't they look yummy!!?

My tag couldn't be easier.  I stamped the greeting and punched it out with my label punch and gently sponged the edges just a little.  So sweet!  Of course you could always make a more elaborate tag but this is a great idea for last minute neighbor or co worker gifts. 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: