Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Embossing Christmas

I find that I use heat embossing more at Christmas than any other time of year.  Do you find that as well?  Not sure why, maybe it's the elegance of it all.  This is my second favorite card from the Stamp a Stack.  It's so pretty!  The star is stamped on white in Pool Party, then we embossed on vellum cardstock in gold embossing powder.  So pretty!!!!  I didn't realize until today by yesterday was my 900th post!  Can you believe it???  900-WOW!!!!  Now that I'm more aware of the whole thing I think I'm going to plan something really big for my 1000th.  Of course it will be a while before that happens, but I guess that gives me plenty of time to think about it :)  In the meantime I'll be starting my Christmas cards today-hopefully.  I've procrastinated long enough, time to get crackin'!  :)  But they're so cute and I'm so excited for them :)
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Vellum cardstock! Okay .. that's it ... I'm going to quit being afraid of that medium and try it! I love this card!