Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Keys....

I love my new key chain, isn't it pretty!!!?!  I've been wanting to make a key chain like this for a while.  I'm normally not a big key chain person.  I don't like alot of clutter on my keys, but this idea has been in my head so long and the longer it was in there the more I loved the idea of it.  Then I saw the example on page 167 of the catalog, and thought this was the year I was going to do it for sure!  I already had a key chain that had a Stampin' Up! tag on it (one I got years and years ago at convention, maybe my first convention), so I just attached everything to that chain.  I used 2 of our Simply Adorned charms and some of our little baubles.  So pretty.  I have my initial in the small one and some pretty eye candy in the larger one.  I love it!!!   Dan isn't too thrilled with my extra girly keys now when he drives my car, but I love them!  
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: