Monday, November 14, 2011

More Stamp a Stack Cards :)

I have a couple more cards to show you from my Christmas Card Stamp a Stack over the weekend.  Tomorrow I'll show you the last card.  I have to say that this year I loved all the cards and I heard lots of good feedback from my customers at the class too.  If you attended I hope you had a good time, if not I hope you can join me next year!  This stocking card was super popular and lots of people said it was their favorite.  I'm glad too, because while I love all 4 cards this one was probably my least favorite of the 4 :)

This one was so cute and the first design that I came up with for my class, months ago actually :)  I wasn't sure what colors I'd be using but I'm glad I went with traditional red for Christmas.  I got lots of great feed back on this card too.  It's so simple but with all the layers and embossing it looks like you must have spent hours making it!!! 
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!!!

No comments: