Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Beary Christmas

The post from Sunday was supposed to be scheduled to go up on Monday, not sure what happened.  But I didn't forget Monday just got the post up on the wrong day.  So today I will show you the card I did for the MDS contest.  This is a tri-fold card.  The first fold is after the second bear and the second fold is after the tree.  So when it's all folded all you see is the first two bears.  But when it's opened you see the whole card.  Everything was done in My Digital Studio, the bears are made with punches-yes you can even build with punches in MDS.  The tree is decorated with brads and star (from a punch).  The presents are made from punches too.  I had a lot of fun making this card.  I considered sending it out for our Christmas cards this year, but decided against it.  Maybe next year :)

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: