Friday, November 4, 2011

It's Back!

I took a break from using the Gently Falling set, but I'm happy to say that I'm back to using it.  It's still one of my favorite sets, I just love it.  This card is really growing on me too.  I love all the texture there it.  Not to mention the sponging.  If you want to change the look of any project, sponging is a great way.  Sponging with a darker color is a great way to 'tone' down a brighter color.  Plus it looks so cool!  Almost everything is sponged on this card.  All the layers are sponged including the leaves. 

I especially love the leaves on this card.  After I cut them out I sponged them (I'm going for a record of how many time I can type 'sponged' in one post)  :) I love doing this especially to images that have been cut out because if you're anything like me there's usually a few imperfections in your cutting (one of the reasons I love punches so much).  But after you sponge around the edges it makes it look cleaner and those edges just blend in with the rest of the card and make it look so much better!  So your challenge this weekend, go sponge something! A card, a scrapbook page, the dog whatever you want!!!!  :)  You too will be impressed with the results. 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: