Friday, November 11, 2011

Stamp A Stack Sneak Peak

Tomorrow is my Christmas Card Stamp a Stack.  I've been doing it now for, gee I don't even know how many years!  But it's always one of my MOST popular classes and this year is no exception.  And this year I think I love the cards so much!  This one is my favorite.  So tomorrow at the class, my guests will get to make 20 cards in just a couple hours!  They'll make 5 each of 4 designs!  So much fun!!!  And I'm ready a day early and I'm going to set up a day early!  I'm even more excited for that!  :)  But like I said this is my favorite one!  I love the pink trees!  So cute!!!!!!  They're stamped and punched out with the Pennant stamp set and punch.  I love that greeting too, it's from the Many Merry Messages set, I've wanted it since it first came out, but it took me until this year to get it!!!  Other items took priority on my wishlist.  :)

One of my favorite parts of the card is the ruffled DSP along the oval.  I just love that, and it couldn't be easier!  To do it I put adhesive around the edge of my oval and just started gluing my DSP down, ruffling it as I went around.  But it's as easy as that!  Simple and so pretty!!!  The trees are stamped in Melon Mambo and Regal Rose.  The Regal Rose trees are the two on top, stamp one then stamp another without reinking to get the lighter tone.  So I couldn't be more excited for my class!!  If you're coming, I'm so excited!!!  I'll post the other 3 cards next week. 

Remember today is the LAST day to get your FREE BIG SHOT or FREE $100 PRODUCT BONUS!!!!  Head over to my website and sign up TODAY!!!!!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

1 comment:

Tammy Fite said...

This is sooo pretty! I used to make my Granny pink Christmas cards every year--this would have been perfect!