Monday, March 16, 2020

His and Her Class

Hello!!!  Blogging universe are you still there?  You guys we are in crazy times!  I'm sure in your community your feeling the same stress and panic as everyone in mine.  Let's calm down and all take a collective deep breath from the comfort of our homes...….better.....good.  I think right now more than ever we need to be crafting and SHARING our cards with others.  So alllllll those cards you've made that are stacking up, get them in the mail!  Send them to your friends, elderly neighbors, family, first responders and more!  We need to show kindness and compassion instead of fear and panic.  Do that with your cards, the joy you'll bring will far outweigh the panicEven in light of everything I held my class over the weekend.  I did consider cancelling but I keep my class attendance low so I knew it would be a low risk event and those that felt uncomfortable attending were given the option of still receiving their cards made.
Those that did attend were happy to be there and I was happy to provide them a couple hours of normalcy and relaxation.  So here are the cards they made!  My His and Hers class was designed around the concept of using the same stamp set to make a card for him or her.  Just because a stamp set is floral themed doesn't mean it can ONLY be used for a girl.  I wanted to share that concept.  My first his and hers example uses the new Tags In Bloom Set.  You can earn this set free with a $100 qualifying order.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE this set!!!
My second set of his and hers cards showcases the new Rise and Shine Set another option to earn free with a qualifying $100 order.  I honestly don't know which set I love more this one or the Tags in Bloom.  They're both sooooo incredible!!!
My her card using the Rise and Shine set is so cute and it's a fun fold!  You can easily adapt this to a gift card holder too!  What a cute card to stick a Starbucks card in.  So fun!!
Finally my last set of his and hers cards uses the Seriously The Best Set.  You might have overlooked this stamp set in the January-June Mini Catalog.  It's back with the kits and coordinates with the Seriously The Best Kit.  Which is one of my favorite kits!!
The final card uses the new Flowering Foils DSP that is also a free item you can choose during Sale-a-Bration with a qualifying $50 order.  I also used this DSP on my first his card with the Tags in Bloom set.  Unless something happens at this point I do anticipate holding my April class on April 11.  If you're in the Albuquerque area then I'd love to have you attend. You can email me for details stamperrdn@q.com

You may notice my blogging will be intermittent over the next few weeks.  My husband's company has ordered employees to work from home.  We share an office/craft room and computer so there will simply be times over the next month that I will not be able to work.  I am going to try to keep things as normal as possible but my blog will be impacted no doubt.  I may try to share more on social media so please follow me on Facebook and Instagram.  You can find me in both places under 'Ruth's Stamping Corner'.  In addition to my husband working from home. Schools have been canceled so I have my kiddos home for the next 3 weeks (at minimum).  Things will be interesting!  Hang in there and we'll all be ok.  Use this time to craft and don't forget to SHARE YOUR CARDS!

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: