Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Accordion Tea Bog Box-Video!

Hello!!!  I'm so excited to be here today sharing this cute box with you!  I made this box near the beginning of the month.  I've been so so excited to share it!  I have a video below sharing all the details to make it.  I hope you do make it, it would make a great gift for anyone.  I designed this box to hold tea bags but you could modify it for some coffee too.  The Rise and Shine stamp set is perfect for both!  Hurry the Rise and Shine set is only available during Sale-a-Bration or while supplies last.
I have the measurements listed below so you can refer to those while making yours.
Measurements:
Mango Melody Cardstock 3" x 8 1/2" on the long side score at 2 3/4", 3 3/4", 6 3/4" and 7 1/4"
Whisper White (2 pieces for the sides) 2" x 2 1/2" on the short side score every 1/4"
Mango Melody DSP 2 3/4" x 2 1/2"
Melon Mambo DSP 1" x 2 3/4"
I had 4 tea bags in mine but you could probably add another one or two tea bags easily.  I especially LOVE the accordion sides.  I think it really makes this box fun and unique.  Check out my video below for all the details.  I'll be back when I can with another fun project!!!!

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!



Supplies:
Rise and Shine Set
Mango Melody Cardstock
Melon Mambo Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Brights DSP
Mango Melody Ink
Melon Mambo Ink 
Cup of Cheer Dies
Starburst Punch
2" Circle Punch
1 1/2" Circle Punch
Simply Scored
Crushed Curry Seam Binding
Detailed Trio Punch
Tear Tape
Glue Dots
Dimensionals
SNAIL
Other supplies: stapler, magnets
I purchased my magnets from Total Element but here's a link to similar ones on Amazon


No comments: