Friday, March 6, 2020

Easter Basket-VIDEO

I have a really fun, cute and easy Easter treat basket for you today.  I love this sweet little basket and it's a great size for Easter goodies or gifts.  Once you make one you'll make a ton of them!  I shared this basket in my weekly Facebook Live.  Visit my page here.  I go live once a week on Thursdays at 10 MST, make sure to 'like' my page so you can join in the fun every week too! I've listed measurements and supplies for this basket below.
You could use any DSP for this basket for mine I went with the Pleased As Punch DSP from the Coordination Products.  I LOVE this DSP!!!  For the basket you'll need one of the largest circles from the Layering Circles Dies for the base everything is built up from there.  Here are all the measurements.
Cardstock for base 1 1/2" x 9 1/2" score the short side at 3/4" on one side of the score line cut 'teeth' into in.
DSP 3" x 10"
Cardstock for handle 3/4" x 10"
Greeting piece 3" x 1/2"
Scraps of cardstock for punching.
Check out the video below for all the details on this card.
Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!


Supplies:
A Wish For Everything Set
Thoughtful Blooms Set
Pineapple Punch Cardstock 
Coastal Cabana Cardstock
Blushing Bride Cardstock
Mango Melody Cardstock
Granny Apple Green Cardstock
White Cardstock
Pleased as Punch DSP
Coastal Cabana Ink
Blushing Bride Ink
Mango Melody Ink
Small Bloom Punch
Leaf Punch
Layering Circles Dies
Pineapple Punch Ribbon
Bermuda Bay Ribbon
Metallic Brads
Rhinestones
Tear and Tape
Tombow Multipurpose Glue
Take Your Pick Tool

No comments: