Monday, March 9, 2020

Paper Pumpkin Alternative

I LOVED the February Paper Kit sooooo much!  It's one of my all time favorites!  I had to make a couple of extra cards using that beautiful flower stamp in the set!  I love how fun and bright these cards are. I made one in Pineapple Punch and one in Rococo Rose.  I'm not sure which I like better!  The February Paper Pumpkin kit is no longer available, if you don't have it substitute another beautiful flower image.  
March 10 (that's tomorrow!) is the last day to sign up for the March Paper Pumpkin Kit.  Don't miss it!!! The March kit is celebrating 7 years of Paper Pumpkin and will include, supplies to make 12 cards, an ink spot, coordinating stamp set PLUS an additional FREE stamp set!!!  You don't want to miss this kit!  Subscribe HERE to Paper Pumpkin today!  After March 10 it will be too late!  Supplies for these cards are listed below.

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

Supplies:
Pineapple Punch Cardstock
Granny Apple Green Cardstock
Rococo Rose Cardstock
Mint Macaron Cardstock
White Cardstock
Pineapple Punch Combo Stampin' Blends
Granny Apple Green Combo Stampin' Blends
Pool Party Dark Stampin' Blend
Gray Granite Combo Stampin' Blends
Rococo Rose Combo Stampin' Blends
Mint Macaron Combo Stampin' Blends
Rich Razzleberry Dark Stampin' Blends
Memento Black Ink
Layering Squares Dies
Pinewood Planks Embossing Folder

No comments: