Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Blossom Slider

Yesterday I shared the first make and take from my virtual meeting with my team last week.  Don't forget now is a great time to join my team and then you can join in on these amazing events with us!  This is a fun double slider card.  When you pull the ribbon you get a fun greeting!  Such a fun card, easier than it looks I promise!
I've made slider cards in the past.  Way back in the day we used to use a piece of plastic to create the slider mechanism, when I saw this card from Julie Davison I loved how simple it was to make.  Make sure to check out her video for full instructions on this card.  For my card we used the Parisian Blossoms Specialty DSP.  I added in a few other stamp sets but I loved the paper and colors of the paper I themed it all around that.  I have a full list of supplies below.

Measurements:
Petal Pink 4 1/4 x 11 score long side at 5 1/2
Mark cardstock with a pencil at 1 3/4 & 4 1/4, punch 2 classic label punch twice. Creating an = image.
Pool Party three pieces one at 4 1/2 x 3 1/4, another 2 1/4 x 3 1/4, another 3 1/4 x 3 3/4
DSP one pattern 3x3, another 3 x 3 3/4
White 2 1/8 x 3 1/8, another 3 1/2 x 3/4, plus scraps


Shop my Online Store here.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

Supplies:
Beautiful Friendship Set
Label Me Bold Set
Petal Pink Cardstock
Pool Party Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Cherry Cobbler Cardstock
Parisian Blossoms DSP
Petal Pink Ink
Small Bloom Punch
Leaf Punch
Classic Label Punch
Petal Pink Ribbon
Pearls 
Dimensionals
Tear and Tape 

No comments: