Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Flowering Foils

Yesterday I shared this card using the new Flowering Foils DSP.  You can get this DSP now during Sale-a-Bration, free with a $50 order.  This card is equally as gorgeous and simply stunning!  I used a subtle color palate for this card pairing Petal Pink and Mint Macaron together.  So pretty!  I colored my flower from the DSP using the coordinating Stampin' Blends and then, yep you guessed it, fussy cut it!  These flowers are pretty intricate so when you're fussy cutting just take your time and use small scissors so you can really get in there.
I added some stamping from the Seriously The Best Stamp set and the Label Me Bold Set (I reach for this set allllllllllllll the time now when I need a greeting!  I love the clean bold lines of it!).  To jazz it up a little more I embossed my Mint Macaron piece with the Pinewood Planks embossing folder.  It's not one that I reach for often but I love it every time I use it!  I added a piece of the Golden Honey DSP, (earn it free during Sale-a-Bration!) just for a fun pop of black and white.  This card doesn't need any other embellishments and is gorgeous just as it is!  I have a list of supplies listed below.

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!

Seriously The Best Set
Label Me Bold Set
Petal Pink Cardstock
Mint Macaron Cardstock
Golden Honey DSP
Flowering Foils DSP
White Cardstock
Petal Pink Ink
Memento Black Ink
Petal Pink Stampin' Blends
Mint Macaron Stampin Blends
Gray Granite Stampin' Blends
Pinewood Planks Embossing Folder
Dimensionals
SNAIL
Paper Snips


No comments: