Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Under Your Umbrella Slider

I have some more amazing cards that I shared with my team in our virtual meeting last week.  This first one is the classic slider card.  It's so fun to make and I promise whoever gets this card will be completely happy and won't stop playing with it.  Slider cards are pretty simple to make.  You simply need a "channel' for the items to slide.  






Our classic label punch creates a quick and easy 'channel'. Once you have your channel you just attach the item you want to slide, in this case the umbrella, to another piece of cardstock that is behind the channel.  I used a Mini Dimensional to attach my slider object (umbrella) to my slider cardstock.  Just don't adhere to the sides of the channel itself.  Once you have that all sandwiched in there your slider will move up and down.  You can then decorate your card however you choose. I have a full supply list below of everything I used on this card. 

Shop my Online Store here.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:
Under My Umbrella Bundle
Pineapple Punch Cardstock
Lovely Lipstick Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Black Memento Ink
Flirty Flamingo Dark Stampin' Blend
Highland Heather Dark Stampin' Blend
Granny Apple Green Dark Stampin' Blend
Pineapple Punch Dark Stampin' Blend
Lovely Lipstick Combo Blends
Color Lifter Stampin' Blends
Bermuda Bay Light Stampin' Blend
Classic Label Punch
Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots
Delightful Tag Topper Punch
Mini Dimensionals..



No comments: