Thursday, March 12, 2020

Rococo Birthday

Yesterday I shared another watercolored image with the Happy Birthday To You set.  Today I have a different one.  You can see the different looks you can get with watercoloring.  The rest of the card is super simple I just added some gingham DSP and Rhinestones to finish it off.  You could use the coordinating dies to cut out the cake.  When I made this card I didn't have my dies so I fussy cut mine.  
On yesterdays card I let the layers dry in between and really layered on the color.  Today's card was quick and easy and I didn't layer the color at all.  This is my first layer and I loved it so I stopped.  I have a full supply list below.  

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!

Supplies:
Happy Birthday To You Set
Label Me Bold Set
Rococo Rose Cardstock
White Cardstock 
Watercolor Paper
2019-2021 In Colors DSP
Rococo Rose Ink
Seaside Spray Ink
Granny Apple Green Ink
Daffodil Delight Ink
Merry Merlot Ink
Stitched Shapes Dies
Aqua Painters
Rhinetsones

No comments: