Monday, March 30, 2020

Tags In Bloom Cupcake Box-VIDEO

TOMORROW is the last day of Sale-a-Bration that means that TOMORROW is the LAST day you can earn this stamp set FREE!!!  After tomorrow all Sale-a-Bration products will be gone.  Don't miss getting your hands on this amazing set.  The Tags In Bloom Set is one of my favorites.  I've LOVED using it!!!  I shared this super sweet cupcake box on a Facebook live last weekend.  It's a super easy box to make!
I designed it to hold a hostess cupcake.  This one happens to be lemon flavored and I'm not gonna lie, in our current stay and home situation I've had a couple.  They're yummy!  I love how the lid angles up like that!  I think it adds some really fun dimension to this box.

To make the box you'll need some cardstock that is 10 1/2" x 6". On the long side score at 1 1/2", 4 1/2", 6" and 9". On the short side score at 1 1/2" and 4 1/2". Once it's scored trim it up as pictured. I put 'x's on the tabs that need adhesive. Check out my video below for more on how to assemble this box.
Shop my Online Store. Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:
Tags In Bloom Set
So Saffron Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Black Memento Ink
Real Red Ink
So Saffron Ink
Pear Pizzazz Ink
Real Red Double Stitched Satin Ribbon
Simply Scored
Paper Snips
Tombow Multipurpose Glue
Dimesnsionals
1" Circle Punch

No comments: