Monday, March 23, 2020

Fun Fold With New Ornate Garden Suite

Last week I had a virtual meeting with my team.  I do a virtual meeting with my team every other month, or I at least try. So this was a meeting that was planned way before everything happened.  But it was so great to connect with them and to chat with them!  Part of the virtual meeting is doing make and takes together.  This was one of their make and takes.  Our entire meeting was themed around cards that are either a fun fold or have movement to them.  I'll share the second make and take tomorrow, and all the demos later this week.  Yes that IS tons of new products on this card!  The DSP, stamps, dies and gems are all new products coming in April from the Ornate Garden Suite.  Right now demonstrators can preorder this suite, but if you want to join my team this month you can also add this stuff in your starter kit too!
This card is a fun fold card, a fold that I've really been loving lately!  I saw this card made by Connie Stewart and I loved the fold so much.  I've made a bunch of cards featuring it.  It's easy to do!  I've listed measurements below.  If you're interested in joining my team on their next virtual meeting now is a great time to join my team.  When you join during Sale-a-Bration you'll get the amazing new mini trimmer, a paper sampler pack and any free stamp set of your choice (choose the most expensive one!).  All of that is in addition to the $125 of products YOU choose, all for only $99!!!  Amazing deal!  I'd love to have you on my team!  You can join here.  I don't have a supply list for this card because most of it isn't available to purchase yet.  You can shop the Ornate Garden Suite beginning April 1.

Measurements:
Terracotta Tile 5 1/2 x 11 score long side 1 3/4, 5 1/2 and 9 3/4
DSP three pieces 5 1/4 x 3 1/2, another 5 1/4 x 1 1/4, last 5 1/4 x 1
Belly band 9 x 1 1/4 score long side at 2 1/8, 6 1/2
White 1 1/8 x 4 1/8 and 5 1/4 x 4


Shop my Online Store here.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: