Thursday, March 5, 2020

So Much To Love

Have you been loving all the samples this week using the new Sale-a-Bration Second Release products.  I have one more to share this week and it's a good one! It uses the new Tags In Bloom Set which you can earn for free with a qualifying $100 Sale-a-Bration order.  It's an amazing stamp set with 19 stamps!  That's a huge set!  The images and greetings are sooooo much fun.  For this card I broke out my Shimmery White Embossing Paste and the Pattern Party Masks.  LOVE the polka dots.  I didn't cover my background completely I wanted an organic look to them, but I love the sparkle and shine they bring.
I choose to color my flowers in with my Stampin' Blends but the stamp set includes solid images for the flowers and leaves so you don't have to color it if you don't want to.  Love that about this set!  This set also coordinates with two punches from the Mini Catalog the Label me Fancy and Label me Lovely Punches.  For this card I used the Label me Lovely punch but I'll link to the other punch here if you want to purchase that one too.  For the rest of the card I added some DSP from the 2019-2021 In Color Pack and some sequins.  I thought the sequins needs a little something more so I added some Pearls on the sequins too.  I am in LOVE!!!  It's so gorgeous!!!  I've listed all supplies below. 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:
Tags In Bloom Set
Purple Posy Cardstock
Mint Macaron Cardstock
White Cardstock
2019-2021 In Color DSP
Highland Heather Ink Pad
Black Memento Ink Pad
Gorgeous Grape Stampin' Write Marker
Highland Heather Combo Stampin Blends
Purple Posy Combo Stampin' Blends
Mint Macaron Combo Stampin' Blends
Label Me Lovely Punch
Shimmery White Embossing Paste
Pattern Party Masks
Palette Knifes
Iridescent Sequins
Pearls
SNAIL
Dimensionals



No comments: