Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Rise And Shine

I'm loving the Sale-a-Bration second release items! I've already shared my favorite paper the Flowering Foils DSP and it's so stunning!!  Today I have a sample from the Rise and Shine set to share.  This super cute fun set is full of images and greetings that any coffee (or tea!) lover will love!  The cups also coordinate with the Cup of Cheer Dies from the Holiday Catalog, plus those are still available in the Online Store!  Win Win!!
But I haven't even shared the most amazing part of this stamp set!  It's reversible!  Some of the images in the stamp set you can stamp on either side.  So if you need a mug with a left handle you're good, if you need one with a right handle just flip it over!  It's soooo incredible and one of my favorites stamp sets!!!  You can earn this set free with a qualifying $100 order during Sale-a-Bration, but hurry Sale-a-Bration ends March 31!  I have a full supply list below.

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:
Rise And Shine Set
Daffodil Delight Cardstock
Granny Apple Green Cardstock
White Cardstock
Best Dressed DSP
Flirty Flamingo Ink
Melon Mambo Ink
Coastal Cabana Ink
Bermuda Bay Ink
Granny Apple Green Ink
1" Circle Punch
Rhinestones
Scripty Embossing Folder
Stitched So Sweetly Dies
White Seam Binding Ribbon
Cup of Cheer Dies
SNAIL
Dimensionals
Paper Snips

No comments: