Friday, March 27, 2020

Puppy Love

I have the last card that I demoed in my team virtual meeting.  This one might be my favorite card.  I'm calling it a pull and push card.  When you pull and push on the tabs on the side the puppies move away and then come closer together.  It's like magic and it's pretty amazing!!!  To make the card you'll need two pieces of cardstock that are each 5 1/2" x 6 1/4" on long side score at 1/2" and 1" on each side. Die cut window in front piece. Add window sheet. 
Fold and burnish on your score lines doing a valley fold on the first one and mountain fold on the second one.  Turn your cardstock around and do it the same way.   On your back piece you'll run a line of adhesive along the outside 1/2" panels on each side.  Use a strong adhesive.  Add a small scrap of a window sheet to each side on the adhesive.  Adhere your images to the window sheets and add your top piece of cardstock lining everything up.  Now when you pull and push on those side tabs your images will move with it.  Make sure you test spacing on your images before you add the top piece to make sure they won't intersect or overlap.  This card will fold flat to fit in an envelope.  If you've loved all these cards I've shared this week, consider joining my team.  I share lots of tips and tricks with them and we always have so much fun. You can purchase the starter kit here.  I have a full list of supplies below.

Shop my Online Store here.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:
Happy Tails Set
Tags In Bloom Set
Crumb Cake Cardstock
Soft Suede Cardstock
Lovely Lipstick Cardstock
White Cardstock
2019-2021 In Color DSP
Window Sheets
Crumb Cake Ink
Soft Suede Ink
Lovely Lipstick Ink
Lovely Lipstick Stampin' Blends
Crumb Cake Stampin' Blends
Dog Punch
1" Circle Punch
1 1/8" Scallop Circle Punch
Be Mine Dies
Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots
Tear and Tape
Dimensionals
Stamparatus
Silicone Mat

No comments: