Tuesday, March 31, 2020

No Matter The Weather-VIDEO

Did you get the March Paper Pumpkin kit?  It's probably one of my favorite ever!  These kits just keep getting better and better and better!!! I mentioned it in my video and I'm still not sure how Stampin' Up! did it but they were dead on with the timely sentiments in this months kit.  I LOVE THEM!!!

The cards go together quickly but they pack a punch with color and sentiments.  I even ordered a refill for this months kit.  I plan to make a bunch of these cards and keep mailing them out to people who need a little extra encouragement right now!
The cards in this months kit are smaller notecard size cards. In my video I shared how simple it is to mount them on a larger card base if you want a larger card. There are so many options with Paper Pumpkin. I've listed links to subscribe and shop for prepaid subscriptions below. Don't miss April's kit! You must be subscribed by April 10th to receive it. I can't wait!!!
Subscribe for Paper Pumpkin
Shop Paper Pumpkin Prepaid Subscriptions
Shop my Online Store here. Thanks for looking, see you soon!!

No comments: