Monday, March 2, 2020

Flowering Foils and Stampin' Blends

Sale-a-Bration 2nd release is coming tomorrow!   I can't wait, the products being released tomorrow are some of my favorite Sale-a-Bration products. One of them is the new Flowering Foils Specialty DSP.  You can earn it free starting March 3 with an order of $50. This card today was inspired by this card by Kylie Bertucci.  I loved that she embossed the metallic piece on the card base and paired it with the Flowering Foils DSP.  I embossed my piece of Copper Foil using the Stone Embossing Folder from the Power of Hope bundle.  Another great free Sale-a-Bration option!
On my card I took it one step further and instead of just laying the DSP on the card I fussy cut the flowers and adhered it over the DSP.  I used my Stampin' Blends to color the DSP.   Part of the beauty of this DSP is you can make the flowers match your project by making them any color you need!  For my card I used the Balmy Blue, Night of Navy and Smoky Slate Combo Blends.  I thought those blue tones would really pop off from that Copper Foil piece on the card base.  I finished the card with a greeting from the Label Me Bold set and a die cut 'friend' from the Well Written Dies in Silver Glimmer Paper, just for some additional sparkle.  These pictures do not do this card justice. It is so stunning!  I love it and one of my favorite cards ever.  I have a supply list below.  Make sure you get your Flowering Foils DSP free during Sale-a-Bration with your $50 order.  This is only while supplies last.

Shop my online store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!

Supplies:
Label Me Bold Stamp Set
Well Written Dies
Flowering Foils DSP
Power of Hope Bundle (Stone Embossing Folder)
Balmy Blue Cardstock
Smoky Slate Cardstock
Night of Navy Ink
Copper Foil Cardstock
Silver Glimmer Paper
White Cardstock
Balmy Blue Combo Blends
Night of Navy Combo Blends
Smoky Slate Combo Blends
Paper Snips
Dimensionals 
SNAIL

2 comments:

Tracie St-Louis said...

Ruth this is absolutely stunning!

Alicia said...

Beautiful card looks like the petals are separate and lifted love it!