Friday, February 28, 2020

Under My Umbrella Bundle-VIDEO

I can't believe this week is already almost over.  I have been so busy I haven't even had time to blog.  Which makes me so sad because I have sooooo many amazing cards to share with you.  Watch next week!  Today though I have an adorable card featuring the Under My Umbrella Bundle.  The Stampin' Up! Starter Kit is the best deal in the catalog, especially this time of year!  You'll see my 'mock starter kit' in the video and how I used those supplies to make this super cute card.  When you purchase the Starter Kit with me you not only join the Stampin' Up! family but you join my amazing team.  We have so much fun together.  I love to plan team events and help and encourage you in any way that I can to make your Stampin' Up! experience a successful one.  I'm happy to talk with you about any questions or concerns you have email me at stamperrdn@q.com

If you're ready to join my team you can purchase the Starter Kit here.  The supplies for the card are listed below, you can check out all the details on this card in the video.

Shop my Online Store
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies
Sample Starter Kit Supplies:
Under My Umbrella Bundle
Brights Designer Series Paper
White Cardstock
Brights Cardstock
Coastal Cabana Ink Pad
Memento Black Ink Pad
Light Bermuda Bay Stampin' Blend
Dark Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blend
Dark Flirty Flamingo Stampin' Blend
Dark Granny Apple Green Stampin' Blend
Dark Pool Party Stampin' Blend
Silver Glimmer Paper
Gingham Gala Sequins
White Seam Binding
White Bakers Twine
Dimensionals Well Said Stamp Set
Other Supplies used:
1 1/2" Circle Punch
Take Your Pick Tool
SNAIL Adhesive
Glue Dots Tombow Multi Purpose Glue

No comments: