Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Simple stamping 3 ways

Today I have not one, not two but three ways you can do #simplestamping.  They do have multiple layers but they're all easy to make!  For the first one I started with the Free As A Bird Set and colored it with my Stampin' Blends.  Any coloring medium would work great!  After coloring I die cut the birds using the Stitched Nested Label Dies which come as a bundle with the Free as a bird set and you can save 10%.  I used the Label Me Bold set and stamped some greetings on my card base and one additional one that I fussy cut out.  So cute!!!

The next one uses all kinds of DSP scraps.  I had a bunch of 1/2" scraps and just adhered them to a notecard!  Add a stamped greeting and some punched flowers and this card is done!  So fun, bright and cute!
Finally, I have one more done in the same way I did the birds.  I used the Back On Your Feet Set and colored with Blends.  Die cut and added a greeting.  For some added dimension I went around the outside of the sloth with the Light Pool Party Blend.  It really gives amazing dimension! Supplies for these three cards are all listed below.

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:
Label Me Bold Set
Free As A Bird Bundle
Back On Your Feet Set
Black Memento Ink
Old Olive Ink
Pool Party Ink
Rococo Rose Ink
White Notecards
White Cardstock
Crumb Cake Cardstock
Purple Posy Cardstock
Best Dressed DSP
In Color Faceted Dots

Stampin' Blends:
Pool Party
Crumb Cake
Soft Suede
Shaded Spruce
Mint Macaron
Pineapple Punch
Rococo Rose
Flirty Flamingo
Bermuda Bay
Granny Apple Green


No comments: