Friday, February 14, 2020

Thoughtful Blooms-VIDEO

I have a beautiful card to share!!  These colors are so amazing together!!!  I'm a brights girl through and through so this card just makes me sooooo happy!!  I shared this card yesterday in my Facebook Live.  I highlighted the Thoughtful Blooms Set and Small Bloom Punch.  Both are Sale-a-Bration items that you can get free!!!
I also used the new Pleased As Punch DSP, available now for a limited time.  I have a full supply list below.  There's no end to the amazing cards you can make with this punch and the images that coordinate with it in the set are soooo cute!!!  For all the details on this card check out my blog.

Shop my Online Store.



Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:
Thoughtful Blooms Stamp Set
Coastal Cabana Cardstock
Coastal Cabana Ink
Gorgeous Grape Cardstock
Gorgeous Grape Ink
Melon Mambo Cardstock
Melon Mambo Ink
White Cardstock
Granny Apple Green Cardstock
Granny Apple Green Ink
Granny Apple Green Textured Weave Ribbon
Pleased As Punch DSP
Leaf Punch
Small Bloom Punch
Stitched Labels Dies
Glitter Enamel Dots
Stamparatus
Take Your Pick Tool
Sponge Daubers
SNAIL
Dimensionals
Tombow Adhesive
Stampin' Pierce Mat



No comments: