Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Label Me Bold Rainbow

I have another card featuring the Label Me Bold set and this one is sooooo amazing!!!!  I love the bright colors the black and white patterns and all that gold!!!!  I stamped the thank you from the Label Me Bold set over and over in all of the Brights ink.  I didn't take too much care doing this, some are crooked some don't line up exactly, it's all good!  Just get them on there.  If you did want exact placement the Stamparatus is great tool for that.  After all my greetings were stamped I grabbed my So Sentimental Bundle for the greeting.  I gold heat embossed it on Vellum and cut it out.  LOVE!!!!
To finish off the card I added some of that gorgeous black and white striped pattern from the Golden Honey Sale-a-Bration DSP.  I finished it with a strip of Gold Glimmer Paper and some Gold Enamel Dots-which are still available!!!  I love this card and everything about it!  Supplies are listed below.

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Shop my Online Store

Label Me Bold Set
So Sentimental Bundle
Highland Heather Cardstock
White Cardstock
Golden Honey DSP
Vellum Cardstock
Gold Glimmer Paper
Brights Ink Pads
Gold Embossing Powder
VersaMark Ink
Heat Tool
Gold Enamel Dots
SNAIL
Dimensionals

No comments: