Friday, February 7, 2020

Special Someone Card-Video!

I just LOVE the Special Someone Stamp Set and now with the Coordination Products we have amazing dies that coordinate!  Not only do these dies cut the cute images from the set there's also bonus dies that create an amazing grass border, flowers and more!  I love dies that are so versatile you can use them for so many things.  I made this card in my weekly Facebook Live, you can check out all the details in the video.  Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video!

Check out a supply list for this card here.
(Special Day Dies not on the list, add those separately to your cart) Special Day Dies
Shop the new Coordination products here
Shop my Online Store here

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: