Tuesday, February 11, 2020

DSP Easy as 123 Class

I had a class over the weekend and it was soooo much fun!  I had a special guest join me at the class. Karen Titus, who is one of Stampin' Up!'s top demos and a recent million dollar achiever was traveling through Albuquerque and stopped in at my class. I'm in Karen's downline so we've been talking about this for a while, I was so honored to have her and her husband Tim there! I'm so excited my guests all got to meet her too!  My class was themed DSP Easy as 123.  DSP is Stampin' Up! slang for our Designer Series Paper.  Our mini catalog and Sale-a-Bration Catalogs have some of the most amazing DSP right now and I wanted to do a class that specifically highlighted them and showed some fun ways to use DSP-I know we're all guilty of hoarding it!  My guests got to make 5 cards using DSP in new and fun ways.  This card features the Golden Honey DSP which is a free choice during Sale-a-Bration, and one of the most popular choices!  It's a great DSP pack!!!  We did a fun tri-fold for this card.

The next card uses the Under My Umbrella Bundle-which I LOVE!!! Plus I love this card!  The DSP featured on this card is the Pleased as Punch DSP which is only available for a limited time as part of the Coordination Products.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE this DSP!!!
The next cute card showcases the Birthday Bonanza DSP, which coordinates amazingly with the Birthday Buddies set.  Any of the cut guys would be welcome on this card!
The next card showcases the beautiful Best Dressed DSP.  If you love floral patterns this is the DSP for you.  I love the use of the Tailored Tag Punch to make a beautiful background!

My final card is a fun pocket card using the Sale-a-Bration DSP Lily Impressions.  I know you might ask for details or measurements for some of these cards but I don't provide details on cards from my classes, those details are reserved for my guests who attend my classes as a special perk. Thanks for understanding! I'd love to have you attend one of my classes.  Contact me for more info!

Shop my Online Store.

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: