Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Wildly Happy

Our notecards and envelopes are a great way to stamp a stack of cards in no time.  Plus they make amazing gifts!  If you're just starting out the notecards are great and take a lot of the guesswork out of making cards.  For these fun cards I kept them all simple.  I stamped all the sweet images from the Wildly Happy Set.
The images were all die cut with the Stitched Shapes Dies.  I added a piece of DSP to all the cards.  All the DSP I used is from the Best Dressed Pack.  It's one of my favorite packs from the Mini Catalog.
All the images were colored using Stampin' Blends and greetings were added to all the cards.  Super fun and simple gift set done.  Perfect gift for any mom to be!
I can't decide which one I like the most.  They're all adorable!  I have a supply list below if you want to shop for any of these supplies.

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:
Wildly Happy Set
White Notecards and Envelopes
Best Dressed DSP
Black Memento Ink Pad
Whisper White Cardstock
Stitched Shapes Dies
Dimensionals

Stampin' Blends:
Calypso Coral 
Petal Pink 
Mint Macaron
Smoky Slate
Basic Black
Granny Apple Green  

No comments: