Thursday, February 13, 2020

Team Make and Takes

Hello!!  I can't believe this is only my second post this week.  Last week I lost an entire day of work when we had to say goodbye to one of our pets.  This week I've lost a day of work because of a snow day!  Either way I'm behind!  I'm working hard to catch up by Friday though!  Last weekend after my class I hosted a team event with Karen Titus.  I had some simple but cute make and takes for my team.  I love this first card.  We used lots of new products form the Coordination release and the Label Me Bold stamp set.  It's so simple and pretty!!
The second card is a fun a simple guy card.  I really struggle with masculine cards but the Country Club DSP takes all the guesswork out of masculine cards!  We paired this set with the A Good Man Set in the Annual Catalog.  Supplies are listed below.

Don't miss any of my team events Join My Team today!

Shop my online Store.

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies
Petal Pink Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Pleased As Punch DSP
So Saffron Cardstock
Pear Pizzazz Cardstock
Petal Pink Ink
Ladybug Dies
Heart Punch Pack
Pearls
Label Me Bold Stamp Set
A Good Man Stamp Set
Night of Navy Cardstock
Poppy Parade Cardstock
Denim Ribbon
Country Club DSP
Crushed Curry Stampin' Write Marker
Night of Navy Ink

No comments: