Wednesday, May 16, 2012

A Page and A Problem

I have another MDS page for you today.  I had planned on spending yesterday stamping but you know life got in the way.  I ended up spending most of the day trying to recover my pictures from 2010 and 2011.  I had them on saved on a USB drive, it was in my computer since you know I'm working on my 2011 book, when I put my laptop down the drive got caught and bent and then broke.  I was miserable, that's two years of pictures lost!!!!!  I was able to recover some of them from my computer but I'm still missing lots of pictures.  Lesson here: back up your pictures in more than one place.  UGGGHHH!  Hopefully I'll able to recover the rest of them but in the meantime, I'm so thankful that I'm almost done with my 2011 book, at least I'll have that!  This page is a unique one.  Normally I don't scrapbook myself.  But in Heather Summers MDS class she put that challenge out to us and I'm glad I tried it.  I had a good time doing this one!

Today I plan to get in some stamp therapy, perhaps with some new stuff too!!!!!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

1 comment:

Kay Jantz said...

SO Ruth you collect cookbooks...
Would you like some from my collections I would be thrilled to share with you!