Thursday, May 31, 2012

It's a Tree!

Fun and cute!  That's how I describe this card!  I love this card!!!!  I saw a card similar to this on Stampin' Connection, a demonstrator only website.  It's so creative!!  I used a new set called Betsy's Blossom and this is actually supposed to be a flower, but how super inventive to use it for a tree!!!!  So sweet!!!!!  I stamped 3 of them and punched them out in different size circles.  Then I used what else but dimensionals to add some lift to them! 
I love the button with the bakers twine on the side.  It just adds to the fun!  This is my swap for tonight's demonstrator meeting.  I look forward to these nights every month.  I love getting together with some of the most creative, fun demonstrators that I know!  If you'd like to join our fun group think about signing up, with the new starter kit and a brand new catalog coming out it's the BEST time to sign up!!!  Dont forget TODAY is the last day to get any retiring products.  Today is the last day of the 2011-2012 catalog!!!!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have absolutely no will power! It's 6:08 and here I am on your blog looking at your swap card! LOL I love it! Very clever use of this stamp. I used the same stamp for my swap. I'm excited about tonight! I love our monthly meetings!

Anonymous said...

Grrr ... I forgot I'm "anonymous" on my home computer when I comment ... you probably already know it but ... that prior comment is from none other than your devoted stalker.