Featured Post

2017 Christmas Card Stamp a Stack!

It's time for my annual Christmas Card Stamp a Stack! This class is always popular and always sells out!!!!  Don't wait to sign up!...

Friday, June 1, 2012

UPS!

We all love UPS, especially when they bring us some new stamps!  Last night at our meeting, I showed this fun MDS Hybrid project that will make even your UPS man smile!!!!  I created this fun door hanger in MDS, using the Epic Overlays download.  It's just an 8.5x11 paper.  Then I had it printed and made a fun door hanger.  Since we give the demo's out at the meeting and I would have no idea who got mine I made it work for anyone. 
This is mine that I made for my house, as you can see it's customized a little more.  I added a fun scalloped border.  I used mine for the first time last week when I was expecting an order.  I wasn't sure what the UPS man would do, when I returned home he had turned the door hanger around and left my box!!  WHOOOHOO new stamps.  I sure hope he smiled a little when he saw my fun door hanger.  I so wish I could take all the credit for this, but it was an idea from my MDS idol Heather Summers.  She showed a different door hanger and another member of the class posted a UPS one.  I loved it and HAD to make it!!!!!!  Today is the first day of the new catalog, I'll be posting links a little later.  Online ordering will begin at noon.  Yay for the new catalog!!!!
Thanks for looking see you soon!!!!

1 comment:

Bobbi Miller said...

ADORABLE! what a super cool idea! love it! :-) :-)