Thursday, June 28, 2012

Perfectly Beautiful!

This is one of my favorite cards that I've made recently!  I love the bright colors together and the texture, ribbon and pearls.  It all just comes together!  This color combo is courtesy of the color coach.  If you don't have one you NEED one!  It's the perfect tool when you're stumped with what color to use or just need a little more inspiration!  I knew I wanted to use Raspberry Ripple (don't you love this color!) so I used my handy color coach to guide me with what colors to use with it-Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive.  I might have paired Old Olive with it-but probably never would have thought to use Pumpkin Pie! But it works!!


The butterflies are probably my favorite thing about this card (does that surprise you).  I used my markers to color them and cut out the two smaller ones, the larger one happily fits in the new butterfly punch!  Of course I had to add rhinestones or pearls to it, in this case I went with the pearls.  I put all the butterflies on a piece of the Old Olive DSP from the Polka Dot Package.

I love the Fancy Fan embossing folder.  I seem to be using it more and more and more.....is it possible it might replace my old standby the Perfect Polka Dots?  Probably not, but I do love it!  I embossed the greeting in white embossing powder.  Just adds a little more WOW to the card.  I used a little of the Raspberry Ripple ribbon, for some extra texture.  I hope you love this card as much as I do.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: