Friday, June 29, 2012

Getting Caught Up!

Today I have a couple more pages from my 2012 album.  I'm just loving this scrapbooking thing!  The first page uses the new Summer Starfruit.  I feel a little bad that I prejudged it so quickly.  Doesn't it look great with all these zoo pictures?!  We just love attending the zoo and seeing all the animals.  Logan was in a summer camp all last week at the zoo, we gave him his own camera (those disposable ones with actual film) I can't wait to see his pictures!!!  You can probably expect a scrapbook page with them too :)
The next one is from Easter.  These pictures just crack me up!  Leading up to Easter Megan loved to carry her Easter basket around, so we knew she'd love the egg hunt at church that morning.  After getting some quick instructions, she headed out to the garden to hunt for eggs.  It took her a few minutes to get the hang of it and once she got her first egg she looked so disappointed in her findings.  So cute!!!!  She did collect a few more but we just loved these pictures!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: