Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Mini Milk Carton

I just love the Milk Carton Die!!!!  I don't use it much but when I do I love the creations and I forget how easy it is to assemble :)  For this little milk carton, I took the Mini Milk Carton Die and made it shorter!  I only took about 1/2 an inch to and inch off the bottom of it but it makes a difference!  It's much shorter and so much cuter!!!!  I used the A Fitting Occasions stamp set for this box.  My thought was that I could fill the milk carton with some coffee beans and this would make such a sweet little gift for a coffee lover.

 
The box itself is decorated quite simply.  Just a little sponging some spritzing with my color spritzer and you're done!  I used some new Raspberry Ripple ribbon just to add a little frill to it.  I'm starting to really LOVE this ribbon!!!!  I was worried that with all the stitching it would be hard to tie but it's not!  I say this about every ribbon, but this one I do wish it were in all the colors! 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: