Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Need A Reason To Smile!

I have a super fun sneak peak for you!  In July you'll have the opportunity to get this super cute stamp set for only $5 when you spend $50!!!  If you're a demonstrator you can preorder it now!  Just another great perk!  I used guess what Summer Starfruit on this card.  It's really starting to grow on me, I think, yep I never thought I'd say it, but I think I like it! Believe me no one is more surprised than me that I like this color.  No don't get me wrong, it's not a favorite, but I don't hate it :)  I think it only works with certain colors.  The black combo is perfect for it. 

This stamp set is so pretty, there's a couple different flower images but I love this one.  The daisy I think is my favorite!!!  Did you see what in the center of the flower?  Don't you just love the new little In Color Dahlia's?  They're so cute!!!! 

1 comment:

Bev Gomez said...

cute Reason To Smile card Ruth. I love that set and made another card today but have to post it yet. Happy Stamping! Hugs,Bev