Friday, June 22, 2012

Some MDS

Ok, ok, ok I know you've already seen these pictures scrapbooked a million different ways.  But isn't that the great thing about MDS!?!  Now that my 2011 album is in my hands, and I just LOVE it by the way, I thought I'd get caught up on 2012.  I'm almost up to date.  How amazing would it be to send the 2012 album right after the new year!?!  I'm in March, maybe April so I'm really almost caught up!!!  These are some pages from the 2012 book.  The first one has pictures that I just adore!!!!  I've scrapbooked them several times, but I do love this page!
I've also shown a dresden page before too, but this one is another one of my favorites so I wanted to share this too.  I love the DSP in it.  I think the Summer Smooches DSP is one of my favorite downloads!!!!  How completely sweet is is this picture of Megan too????  Don't be fooled by her complete cuteness-she's trouble and into everything!!!!  But she's cute so she can get away with it :)
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: