Featured Post

2017 Christmas Card Stamp a Stack!

It's time for my annual Christmas Card Stamp a Stack! This class is always popular and always sells out!!!!  Don't wait to sign up!...

Monday, June 25, 2012

Sweet Treat

Logan finished up his camps last week.  Now we have the rest of the summer to do our own thing!  I will say that it was exhausting (not for him) but for me!  So much driving to and from and it was so hot!  He was a real trooper for dealing with the heat and not complaining about it.  Another great little trooper-Megan!  She was so good with all the long car rides, the in and out of the car to sign him in and out, the waiting, etc.  She was such a good baby and even though it messed with her naptime a little she remained in a good mood----MOST of the time :)  I made this little treat for Logan's zoo camp teacher.  Didn't it come out adorable!?

I used Rich Razzleberry and the new DSP International Bazaar.  I love this DSP!  I love the colors and the patterns!  So fun!!!  I added a paper rosette and one of our new buttons.  I just adore these new little buttons!!!  I hope you don't get tired of them but I have big plans to use them on LOTS of projects :)  I used the Itty Bitty Banners for the greeting. 
The inside holds a yummy chocolate bar!!  The whole thing is tied together with some Daffodil Delight stitched grosgrain ribbon.  On Friday while waiting the 5 minutes we were there the chocolate melted!  Can you believe that!!!  It's been so hot here the past few days (weeks).  Normally I'm a fan of the warmer weather but when we're pushing 100 degrees by noon you know we'll be in for a rough summer!  Super cute and a quick project! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: