Tuesday, May 8, 2012

An Apple A Day

Pintrest week continues!  I made so many fun cards yesterday I can't wait to show you!  May means end of the school year here.  When I saw this card on Pintrest I knew it would be perfect for Logan's teacher.  I'll attach it to a fun teacher gift.  Not quite sure what that is yet, but at least I have the card to go with it.  Maybe I'll just make a stack of these apple cards for her-wouldn't that be cute?  Since I don't have an apple die, which would be ideal for this card.  I just drew my apple on some cardstock then cut it out.  That's also how I did the white of the apple, the stem and the seeds.  Just eyeballing it :)
The leaves were done with my 1 3/4 inch circle punch.  There's not much else to mention on this card.  I just love it and it surprisingly, even though I had to and cut everything didn't take long.  Don't forget that we are down to just weeks of the current catalog, there's lots of stamps and accessories that are retiring.  Make sure to get those things you want before they're gone.  Also head over to    
the My Digital Studio website for a really fun announcement there! 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Oh my goodness ... this is fabulous! I'm totally CASEing this one for Jacob's teacher!! Now ... if I could only find some stamping time! GRRRRRR